Bethnall Drive Allotments
- The site contains 29 plots, some subdivided, for local people as well as a community vegetable plots and flower beds, a community orchard, and a wildlife area. We also have a toilet on site and a communal tool shed.
- We are run on organic principles
- BDAS is managed by a committee of allotment members, who are elected every year by allotment members at our AGM.
- The Committee ensure that the Council and the Allotment Society rules are followed and that the site is kept tidy and plots cultivated. They organise events and working parties, conduct plot inspections, collect the rent, allocate vacant plots and ensure the site is run smoothly and maintained in a proper manner. The committee meet once a month.
- To contact any of the committee members e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or catch up on site.
Everard Bektashi-Brown - Secretary
Debi Allen - Chair
Gary Jones - Treasurer